Monday 27 September 2010

New Kid In School

Yes today, I was in the new kid in school.  Or should I say University?  Well I should because I was at my new job at a University.  I spent most of the day reading through documents, meeting with colleagues, not answering the phone and wondering whether I could afford a car.  I borrowed a car today and drove to work, not looking forward to getting the bus.  I saw the bus after work at it was rammed. 

My first day seemed to go quite well, that was until I had my first-day-faux-pas at 12.15 - I looked down and noticed my fly was undone *great*.

I think I'm going to enjoy this role, I appear to be going to spend most of my time organising events and meeting with businesses.  I was incredibly nervous but that was unnecessary as everyone was really nice.

I thing has become apparent though, I have A LOT of learning to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment