Sunday 12 September 2010

Just a little patience

I have been a busy little bee over the past couple of weeks. I have however had time to post. I just haven't because I don't want to spill all my news and then it not happen. I am in the early stages of a new project which I am really hoping will improve my employability for NYC in a few years time. It's not finalised yet so will say no more.

I am attending an eBay workshop on Tuesday, I'm quite looking forward to it. I always welcome learning new things and haven't sold anything on eBay before so thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. Who care that I'm about 5 years too late!

Speaking of new things, I am hoping to attend a Zumba dance class tomorrow night. I have a Michael Jackson dance master class to attend in 3 months so I'm trying to cram in as much dancing before then so I at least look a bit good at the MJ class.

Will let you know how Zumba goes, I hear it's the 'in' thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment