Monday 11 October 2010

This I Love

Today's post is brought to you by the song This I Love.  I was thinking about it earlier, it's so light and peaceful yet to contrast so powerful.

So I was reflecting on little things that I love about music stars:
  • During the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert when Queen are playing Tie Your Mother Down and Joe from Def Leppard announces 'Slash' and he comes bounding on stage.  Love that bit.
  • The way Dave Grohl plays his guitar - not musically, but physically.
  • During Don't Cry on the Tokyo Use Your Illusions Tour DVD, Axl Rose sings "I know how you feel inside I've, I've been there before" and he looks really cheeky/mischievious as he sings it.  Dirty boy ;)
  • When Chester Bennington is singing and bends over as if putting all his energy in that note.
  • Mark Hoppus and Tom Delonge's on stage chemistry.
  • Fred Durst's sexy 'movements' towards the end of the Eat Your Alive video.  "Once you seep in..." *I may have misheard those lyrics.
I could go on for ages.  But I won't.

Does anyone else have favourite music moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment